(5600-0525-5, -2, -6) Standard precision instrument for the measurement of rainfall accumulation &/or rate
- Rain enters gauge through an eight inch orifice, protected by distortion preventing aluminum ring
- Collected water passes through debris-filtering screen and is funneled into one of two tipping buckets inside the gauge.
- When a given amount of water collects, bucket tips (amount determined by calibration).
- Tipping causes magnet to pass over proximity switch, closing it momentarily.
- Second bucket positions under funnel for filling.
- After rain is measured, it exits through drain tubes with screen covered holes in the base of the gauge.
- Designed for many years of accurate, trouble-free operation
- Constructed entirely of stainless steel
- Stainless steel outer housing
- Built in level indicator and pre-drilled feet
Request a quote or advicecontact for more details