OTT Pluvio² S
The OTT Pluvio² S weighing precipitation gauge measures the intensity and cumulative precipitation in a broad measuring range from 0 to 3,000 mm/h.
The professional rain gauge is a further development of the tried-and-tested OTT Pluvio², with state-of-the-art technology in a compact design that captures up to 400 mm of precipitation on a collecting area of 200 cm². It is virtually maintenance-free, fits onto 2-inch pedestals, needs little space and can replace conventional rain gauges or tipping buckets without any structural work.
|Parameters measured:||Cumulative precipitation, precipitation intensity, bucket content in real time and non real time|
|Measurement technology:||Compact all-weather precipitation gauge for 2-inch pedestals, highly accurate, meets WMO requirements (Guidelines No. 8), nearly maintenance-free, lifetime calibrated|
|Interface:||SDI-12, RS-485, impulse, status|
- Compact and relatively light precipitation gauge, with a weather resistant collecting bucket for 400 mm of precipitation (200 cm² collecting area)
- Minimum space requirement – no problem to install on existing 50 cm x 50 cm concrete bases • any suitable vibration-free 2-inch pedestals can be used again
- The intensity and cumulative data output fulfills the WMO directive No. 308
- Highly-developed data capture and processing with signal analysis, filtration and noise reduction as well as algorithms that compensate for the influences of temperature and wind
- Considerable measuring accuracy of ±1 mm, wide measuring range, and a high data accessibility of 99%
- Output of high precipitation intensities of up to 3,000 mm/h without any time delay
- Precise capture of the finest precipitation from as little as 0.03 mm of precipitation in an hour
- Optionally available with adjustable ring heater – prevents the formation of ice or snow caps and keeps the orifice rim free • also deployable in solar operation in reduced voltage mode
- Various output interfaces (SDI-12, RS-485, pulse/contact), configurable through USB by means of tablet PC or notebook
- Low overall operation costs – lifelong calibrated ice-free, drift-free and virtually maintenance-free measuring device